Are you looking for a position where you’ll be given the space and autonomy to own, learn and build while in a supportive and friendly environment ? This job is not just about developing, it’s much more than that !
Elium, our solution, is a knowledge sharing platform that helps our users capture, curate and share essential information and successfully collaborate. We aim to make a true difference for both the end user and the business.
The engineering team has the responsibility to develop and maintain the core application used by more than 100,000 users across the world. Together with the product team, we define what will be part of the next sprint and how. The whole elium application is developed in-house from ideation to release. We believe in the virtues of dogfooding.
Here are some of the technologies we use: JS, TS, React, GraphQL, Relay, OpenAI, SlateJS, Vite, Python, PostgreSQL, React Native, Immutable Infrastructure as Code
Your role will be to develop, maintain and improve elium’s core front-end application.
– Refine and implement and reflect on new features in collaboration with product and designer
– You lead evolutions across the front end
– You collaborate with the team members to document, help and review
– You are one of the guardian of the high quality UX and UI
– Squash remaining bugs found internally or by our clients
– Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, and inspire others with new possibilities
– Renovate the current stack when relevant
To be successful, we believe you should have the following technical experience
– 5+ years of web applications development work
– Cares about the smallest details of look & feel, user flows, and UI/UX
– You are not afraid of changing a major library or refactor a significant part of an application
– Experience with python / flask and AI is also appreciated
We’ll also expect the following:
– You take ownership and pursue resolution tenaciously
– Like the rest of the team, you are easy-going and open to feedback
– You are autonomous yet collaborative, curious, self-driven, a fast learner and comfortable venturing into the unknown
– You value trust, initiative, responsibility, open-mindedness and collaboration
– You stay up to speed on technologies and like to introduce them to your teammates
– You are customer-oriented
– You are curious to understand the business needs behind the requested development
– You read, speak and write fluent English. Speaking/reading in French is a plus.
– Work in a team of open-minded, smart and friendly people;
– The freedom and autonomy to take initiatives and full ownership;
– The opportunity to think globally about problems (from client interviews to deploy in prod);
– A work environment largely based on remote working (remote-first);
– A permanent job with an attractive salary;
– A mobility Plan;
– A mobile phone subscription;
– A laptop of choice;
– 6 extra-legal days off;
– A DKV hospital insurance plan;
– Company sponsored events, team buildings and happy hours
At Elium, we work in 4 weeks sprints to ensure the maximum quality of our work. We define challenges as a team and focus on delivering great value. Collaboration and co-creation are our founding principles.
We strongly live by the values of trust, transparency, passion, creativity, autonomy, collaboration, boldness, humility, fun, work-life balance and diversity across all our teams and our whole ecosystem of customers and partners.
We are lovers of fine things, be it good food, nicely crafted products or innovative technologies.
The selection process is just as important for you as it is to us to make sure that we will be a match.
Here’s what you can expect:
1. short phone interview
2. meeting Brice, the hiring manager
3. meeting your teammates
4. short intro with Antoine, our CEO
Head to our Workable platform to submit your application here.