Launching meaningful and innovative knowledge sharing networks within an organisation begins with understanding your employees’ context, challenges and aspirations for the future.
The Knowledge Sharing Canvas is a methodology we bring forward to provide teams with a visual tool; sharing a common language along with illustrated examples does wonders in engaging people in your own team and creates a deeper understanding of concepts such as “knowledge sharing”. Be aware that this is not a KM canvas, as it doesn’t include the management and governance aspects.
- Keeping the knowledge recycle loop in mind, and going beyond Information Management
- Discovering the drivers and precious possibilities behind each building block
- Agile thinking and mapping your own conclusions and figures
- Gaining maturity and strategic thinking by connecting this canvas to your ongoing projects and other business tools
- Introducing design thinking as an approach to the Knowledge Sharing Canvas; a participatory tool for your workshops
What we are doing now
- We are sharing it with our own clients and we are collecting conclusions within various environments (market intelligence, customers knowledge base, intranet, etc)
- We have long and passionate calls with worldwide experts to work on its drivers, key questions and revisit some examples
- We plan on organizing workshops in several countries and educational contexts
- We are looking for translators because we don’t want anything lost in translation